Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lots of Love


Well, we have been sick at our house...again. Brock had a cold and was miserable, Braden acquired thrush from his many antibiotics for ear infections as well as a fever, and Thor and I are miserable with sinus infections. We are getting better though and are all returning to our normal activities. This morning I put Braden in his car seat to go to daycare. We haven't gone all week due to us being sick! Once I got him all strapped in and ready to go I called Brock over. Brockers has been a little goofy lately and will put his cheek to mine and give me loves...every once in a while he will do it to Braden too. The problem is, once he has his cheek next to yours he pushes his big old head down so you can't get up! I really do like to believe he means well! Anyways, Brock came over to Braden's car seat and stood up. Normally when he does this he is getting ready to shake the car seat as hard as he can...then he laughs, we call this the "shaken baby". I looked at him and said, "Don't even think about it, Buddy." He looked at Braden and looked at me again then laid his head on Braden and had a big ol' grin on his face! So today he just gave Braden lots of love...no shaken baby!

1 comment:

  1. Cute story! Love the picture,too! I can't believe they are approaching one. Hopefully your household is done being sick for awhile!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete