Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where, Oh Where could my (fill in the blank) be)

Lately we have been missing lots of toys and phones...
One day I found my running shoes packed full of many different toys. Socks are not eaten by the washing machine at our house...Braden eats them. Of course he doesn't swallow them, but he pulls them off as soon as you get them on him and he shoves them in his mouth. He has even started to take socks off of other babies at day care! We have a ball popper that has everything shoved down the tube except for the balls. THere have been socks and puzzle pieces, we are lucky we have been able to get them out so far!
Yesterday before school started my cell phone rang. It said Thor was calling...it was Brock...he called me twice!
Braden has learnd that if we say "get the kitty" he should go fin poor Sadie and try to play with her.
They are both getting really good at putting lids on jars, blowing bubbles in the bath tub and talking up a storm! I always thought Thor talked a lot, but these to little men have him beat!
In the last couple of weeks we have survived RSV and ear infections. Braden got his first tooth on Monday and is about ready to pop another one through. I think it will be there tomorrow. Next week we see the ENT. We are hoping for tubes in all 4 little ears! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment